- Welcome to NZ-DEALS. By ticking the agree box of our Terms and Conditions, registered members are in voluntary compliance with it and use the site legally with all respects. For any questions you may have please click the Contact tab to contact us.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions:
NZ-DEALS site is owned by New Zealand Deals Group Limited. By accepting these terms and conditions, end users agree to comply with all our Privacy Statements, and any additional terms applicable to certain programs in which you may elect to participate. Our Site shall not provide any service, nor allow access to, end users who do not agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Amendment of Terms and Conditions:
We shall reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions as a whole or in apart. Immediate effectiveness applies. It is the end user's responsibility to comply with the latest terms and conditions. Latest updated on November 22, 2012.
- Your use of NZ-DEALS website:
NZ-DEALS host deals on behalf of New Zealand businesses with promotional needs, the site provides authentic and lawful products and services to its end users. As a condition to use our site, end users agree that:
- You are over 18 years of age and able to form a legally binding contract;
- You shall take responsibility in keeping personal login information safe and confidential;
- You shall only create an account:
- for personal usage
- make purchases for personal consumption as well as gifts for others;
- not post or transmit any illegal or misleading information;
- receive electronic newsletters or push notifications relating to your transactions and activities on the site.
- You have the right to provide any and all information you submit to the Site, the information is only about yourself, and all such information is accurate, true, current and complete.
- You are only able to login to NZ-DEALS with the method that you have selected during the registration process.
- Deals term
- You must register with NZ-deals and create an account to access to our daily deals, you must login to make purchase and view your personal account, redeem vouchers and claim return/ refund.
- We accept New Zealand currency only; all purchases must be made via credit card. Your credit card will be charged accordingly when you agree to make a purchase. All prices include GST under New Zealand Goods and Services Tax Act 1985. The name advised on your payment record is NZ DEALS GROUP.
- It is your responsibility to provide valid and authentic credit card information to make a purchase.
- NZ-DEALS is not responsible for protecting members from credit card fraud.
- You may make a purchase by adding items to your "shopping cart" and click the "Check out" button when you are ready. By placing an order, you form a blinding agreement to purchase the products and service provided by our merchant, you have agreed to individual terms and conditions accordingly. All information contained on our website constitutes only an invitation to deals offered by our merchant, NZ-DEALS is not liable to supply goods or services.
- As soon as payment is made, you should able to see that your order has been accepted and is showing in "View the order I have made" which is under "My Account". The information will include your purchase detail and order number, voucher, estimated time of delivery, etc. You will able to view your order status later on as well as track and trace your order from here.
- We may cancel an Order if we believe it is fraudulent, or if an error has occurred, including, without limitation, listing with an incorrect price or information.
- We shall offer delivery to New Zealand only
- Estimated time of delivery for Products is 3 to 21 working days; delivery time may vary from each subcontract, we will try to deliver within such time frame, however, delay in delivery (of estimated time) over 7 working days shall not entitle member to cancel order or request refund; anything longer than that period of time, member can login and request a full refund.
- Service voucher will have a valid redemption time on it, please refer to Redemption.
- Redemption of Deals
- As we host deals for both physical products as well as services, there are two different ways of redemption:
- Physical product redeemed right on the spot of purchase made, we will use signature required courier to deliver your item to the provided address accordingly within specific timeframe according to each deal, we will re-deliver, replace or refund the product, or issue a voucher towards your future purchase if we are liable for incorrect address of delivery or lost in post, however it is your responsibility to provide correct address, we will issue extra charge of redelivery if you provide insufficient/incorrect address.
- Service product voucher will be made available for you on NZ-DEALS in "View the order I have made" which will be under "My Account" Tab. To redeem or use the voucher for your purchase, you must print out your voucher and present the voucher to the service provider on arrival. Note: please read fine print carefully on your voucher, as different service may have specific rules that apply to each deal.
- Your conduct on, and use of, our site:
- Our Site is exclusively owned and operated by New Zealand Deals Group Ltd. All interactions on this Site must be lawful and must comply with Terms and Conditions.
- We will not tolerate any misuse of our website, especially the behaviours listed below:
- Purposely using incorrect information to register account or obtain multiple accounts.
- Attempting to gain access such as logging into a server or an account to obtain any information which you are not authorized to access;
- Distracting of the service, function, and security of the site which provided by NZ-DEALS
- Intentionally placing excessive demand on our servers or other portion of website's infrastructure (as determined in our sole discretion)
- Purposing against our business's interests or reputation, as well as our Merchants or our services, illegally or maliciously
NZ-DEALS will never compromise any unlawful behaviours throughout our site. We reserve all legal rights when facing any such matters.
- Intellectual property;
- The NZ-DEALS logo is a trademark and owned exclusive to New Zealand Deals Group Ltd.
- We fully own any content shown and produced through the NZ-DEALS. We do not allow any form of reproduction, publication or transmission without prior written consent.
- Any infringement of our copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights will result in civil and/or criminal penalties. We reserve all the rights to seek compensation from any loss or damage to our company.
- As a responsible company, we are fully aware and respect the intellectual property owned by others. If you discover that any content infringes copyright, you may notify our copyright team immediately with information listed below:
- Full contact information including the name of the person or company, file this application, with a physical address, contact number and an email address.
- Full detail of the copyright issue relevant support documentations.
- Please file all those documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We should start our investigation immediately once the notice has been received by our copyright team.
- NZ-DEALS fully respect the rights that you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. However, NZ-DEALS will not accept liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage due to, but not limited to, negligence, under any circumstances. Otherwise, NZ-DEALS is held liable for your claim. The remedy will be provided to match your rights, but the cost will not exceed the amount you have paid for your product or service.
- NZ-DEALS will make sure all the information appearing on the website is as accurate and complete as possible, but does not promise all the information shown on the website is error and omission free and will not take any liability for any errors or omissions. NZ-DEALS reserve all the right to make appropriate adjustment on our website if we consider the information is incorrect or misleading.
- Site availability:
- NZ-DEALS has selected very a reliable server to ensure the availability of the website and services. Unless the system under maintenance. However, NZ-DEALS will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage which may be caused by website or service failure or unavailability. NZ-DEALS will not guarantee that our website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or free from viruses or any other harmful content. Furthermore, we will not be held accountable or liable for loss of any data or information submitted or stored via our website.
- Our site's registration form requires you to provide us Name and Email address during registration process and may also require contact details and address for delivery purpose. We may use your contact information to contact you when necessary. You may permit us to complete the registration process throughout and share the information that you have stored in Facebook.
- We never supply your personal information to any third party unless when it is necessary to do so. NZ-DEALS may release personal information under the following circumstances and/or to the following parties:
- Release is required or authorized by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or is requested by a law enforcement agency or emergency services;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where you have been reported, that might possibly cause harm to others.
- To facilitate the sale or other disposition of our business.
- For carrying out marketing and products analysis.
- NZ-DEALS do not accept refund or cancellation if you have simply changed your mind about the products or service that you have purchased from us. We will only accept a return or cancellation if the product is faulty or damaged, or you didn't receive the service that you were supposed to receive. Subject to these Terms and Conditions.
If the Products were damaged, defective or faulty at the time of delivery to you. The remedy will be provided to match your rights, but the cost will not exceed the amount you have paid for your product or service.
- Priority membership:
- Through our website we may offer a priority membership package includes benefits described below: 1, priority assess to the deal before the selling starts officially; 2, eight times free shipping to any New Zealand address excluding PO Box and Rural address. Any purchase of Priority Membership is non-refundable [once the Priority Membership has been used to make an Order or enter a Priority Members only sale]. Moreover, we reserve the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Priority Membership package at any time.
- We pay for your support. Once you have logged into your account you can click on the 'Invite a Friend' tab which located at "My Account". You will redirect to add friend page. You can add your friends to join by entering their email addresses into the fields listed. Ordinary user will receive a $10 NZ-DEALS coupon to spend anywhere on the site once your invited friend has made their first purchase with us. VIP member will receive a $25 NZ-DEALS coupon to spend anywhere on the site once your invited member has made their first purchase with us.
- NZ-DEALS and our end users are individual parties in this agreement, and none of those relationships includes partnership and employment relationship formed during this agreement. Service user is responsible to comply with all our terms and conditions at all times while you using or visiting our website. We will not take any action against you if you have breached any rules but we still reserve to use our rights and remedies to resolve the matter.
- Any dispute of our terms and conditions will be dealt in a just manner. If you wish to take court proceedings against us, relevant New Zealand law will apply.
- We strongly recommend all end users read our terms and conditions before visiting our site. Please only visit and use our site when you fully agree with our terms and conditions.
快递流程：客户下单成功 > 包裹打包 > 仓库出货 > 新西兰快递揽收 > 国际空运 > 中国海关清仓 > 中国快递送货 > 送达您家门口